A business plan is a written description of your business' future, a document that tells what you plan to do and how you plan to do it. If you jot down a paragraph on the back of an envelope describing your business strategy, you've written a plan, or at least the foundation of a plan.
Business plans are inherently strategic. You start here, today, with certain resources and abilities. The aim is to get "there" a point in the future (usually three to five years out) at which time your business will have a different set of resources and abilities as well as greater profitability and increased assets. Your plan shows how you will get from here to there.
We identify that in order for you to succeed, planning is essential. We can help you:
- Map the future
- Support your growth and secure funding
- Develop and communicate a course of action
- Manage cash flow
- Support a strategic exit
Our services include and are not limited to the following
- Budgeting & Variance Analysis
- Scenario Testing & feeding through to forecasts
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Evaluation of the internal controls and proposal of suitable solutions in order to eliminate weaknesses.
- Cash flow forecasts & Projected Accounts
- Obtaining sources of funding from our various bank loans, private equity to venture capital whichever suits your needs best.
FIND out more
Chartered Management Accountants